Can Sparkplug – ‘broker centric SaaS software’ be customised around your unique company processes
We understand that each energy broker or TPI consultant is unique from one another in various different ways – ranging from the size of the company, their business strategy, operational processes, sales methods and retention strategy. Sparkplug offers many different features that attract new start-up ventures, growing established businesses, reputable time-served brokers with recognised brand names that provide multi-utility products & energy services or end-to-end energy management services to multi-national corporate customers
Some of the basic level or no-code customisations –
- Work with your own suppliers – Sparkplug enables an energy broker to process it’s core operational workflows seamlessly between their supplier relationships, by automating pricing matrices bespoke quotations & tenders via live pricing tools. Instant online savings analysis and automatic contract generation features at a few clicks of a mouse increase sales conversions and revenue benefits that directly impact bottom-line profitability. The financial control & performance management features, include automated validation of expected commission payments, that prevent any revenue leakage pays for the system costs many times over.
- User rights & privileges – Based on security, user roles and permissions, a broker can define individual users’ access for lead generators, sales individuals, admin & operational support teams, compliance and finance teams. This gives our brokers robust audit control and peace of mind for one of their greatest assets – customer data.
- Easily define your business processes – Whether you want your sales people to have pre-defined uplifts, limited access to pricing features, or you want your sales people to process all requests through a centralised pricing desk– Sparkplug allows total control & configurable workflows.
- White label – Sparkplug is set up to personalise your supplier & customer e-mail communications. It includes your branding & company logos and unlimited storage of your portfolio data, including :- multiple customer addresses, documents, file management, historical usage data files, supplier insights & price competitiveness reporting, LOA’s and contract management solutions that give our clients full audit control & data validation techniques.
- Reporting suite & dashboards – Sparkplug provides User defined system access, with associated performance statistics, reports & dashboards for every single user, supplier relationship or customer segment. This enables our brokers to target opportunities to optimise sales results and reduce wastage.
- Add custom fields & flags – Sparkplug hands the control to our brokers by allowing them to customise their own instance of the system to track information that is specific to their business, which empowers them to tailor it to their needs without any additional costs.
- Non-Commodity deals – We have learned that many energy brokers also sign deals for other multi-utility or energy services, for example, water procurement,, telecoms, demand response, and energy reduction schemes. All of these deals can also be easily managed within Sparkplug as well as vendor revenue & cashflow to gain a holistic overview of cross-sell activities and customer value.
- Ticketing system – Sparkplug gives our brokers a multi-functional ticketing system to help manage internal hand-offs & processes to keep track on important or critical processes with auto-generated notifications to people assigned with tasks as well as their team managers. This has helped our clients to improve customer satisfaction and help maintain very healthy retention rates that make repeatable revenue and volume year after year.
If you have any question or would like to learn more about Sparkplug and what other customisations are available, please click here to request a demo. We will be happy to discuss your individual needs and create a platform for long-term success.